All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThey were brothers and they knew each other better than they had ever kwn anybody, and when you are like this you can sit in silence and t speak and it is the most comfortable thing in the world. But fate can fracture even the strongest of friendships. In the lush green countryside of Vermont, Charlie has built a life for himself. He is happy eugh running the small family restaurant and his only regret is the absence of his brother, Owen. Once close, Owen and Charlie have t seen each other for many years - the ties of brotherhood torn apart by their father's legacy - and a trail of postcards is all that is left. Charlie's is a solitary existence until he hires Claire to assist him in the restaurant and suddenly life feels complete. In Claire, Charlie feels he has found his reason for living. But when Owen returns it seems that the past is destined to threaten both brothers' future...
- Author BiographyThomas Christopher Greene was born in Worcester, Massachusetts in 1968. He graduated from Hobart College and the MFA in Writing Program at Vermont College. He currently lives and writes in Vermont.
- Author(s)Thomas Christopher Greene
- Date of Publication03/03/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.