All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the Rains is a compilation of poems aiming to capture the freshness of the air and sunshine which occurs at the end of an afteron shower of rain.
- Author BiographyOriginally from the Caribbean, Kasanti#153; is an ordained minister and a martial arts instructor. He took the name Kasanti#153; on his ordination -- it is a derivative of the Sanskrit word Ksanti (Power of Patience). In his extensive travels Kasanti#153; has walked the Great Wall of China, seen the migration of the mighty wildebeest on Masai Mara, sat at the feet of Abbots in Cambodia and Thailand. He has danced with shamans, witch doctors and priests and has heard his name whispered on the wind. Kasanti#153;'s poems show influences from his travels and from exposure to different cultures. His poems reflect views of life through the eyes of one blessed with second sight. In presenting these poems it is hoped that they resonate and serve as signposts along life's way.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.