All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Evans has spent a long time learning all the rules of polite behaviour to become the Duke of Fenmore. But in one eventful night he breaks every single one of those hard learned rules in the pursuit of Lady Claire Jellicoe. The two defy scandal to journey into the dark heart of London in pursuit of a murderer, only to find larceny on a grand scale t on the mean streets, but lurking behind Mayfair's elegant veneer.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Essex is the critically acclaimed author of historical novels including The Pursuit of Pleasure, A Sense of Sin and the RITA Award nominated The Danger of Desire. When not re-reading Jane Austen, sipping tea or mucking about her garden, Elizabeth can be found writing, making up wonderful stories about people who live far more interesting lives than she. It wasn't always so. Elizabeth graduated from Hollins College with a BA in Classical Studies and Art History, and then earned her MA from Texas A&M University in Nautical Archaeology, also known as the archaeology of shipwrecks.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Essex
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date10/09/2015
- Weight25 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.