All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn aftershock is a wave of energy that reverberates through the earth, travelling outward and away from an epicentre of violent movement and disturbance. At the heart of the AfterShock project, sits the work of six Indian artists whose work addresses conflict - local, national, social, political and personal - with an approach characterised by a certain reflective distance. AfterShock does t provide a survey of conflict in the world today; instead, each work represents a strategy for responding to aspects of conflict and violence which in turn might provide us with ways to make sense of the images which confront us through the media each day.
- Author(s)Amanda Geitner,Matthew Shaul,Yasmin Canvin
- PublisherUniversity of East Anglia Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of East Anglia Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- Content Note92 colour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.