All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat really happens after death? Follow the soul's journey as the last frontier of learning is investigated: the afterlife. Delve into the mysteries of earthbound ghosts, reincarnation, Heaven, Hell, messages from Spirit Guides, the concept of preordained events, and much more. As the author and a gifted clairvoyant explore afterlife communication via actual words of spirits and guides, find out what those on the other side have to say. Read an extensive historic interview with the spirit of Ulysses S Grant. Visit the battlefields of Gettysburg to learn about a reincarnation, see spirit soldiers, and discover details of the bloody battle that killed so many. Using the Spirit Board, Ghost Box , pendulum, and clairvoyant messaging, encounter the spirit of a Confederate soldier who does t realise he has passed and is still fighting the Civil War. Chat with members of the crew from the submarine Thresher that sunk in 1963. See photos of angels, apparitions, ghost animals, fairies, and other pararmal phemena. Also included is reader instruction for improving supernatural experiences: taking pararmal photographs, using equipment, and understanding the investigative process. Become a believer in or better understand the afterlife.
- Author BiographyBarry R Strohm was born near Hershey, he has a scientific background and currently owns and operates Golden Lane Antique Gallery in New Oxford, Pennsylvania. The gallery is known for antiques and a large spirit presence.
- Author(s)Barry R. Strohm
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note46 b/w photos
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.