More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to Star Wars: The Force Awakens: the second Death Star has been destroyed, the Emperor killed, and Darth Vader struck down. Devastating blows against the Empire, and major victories for the Rebel Alliance. But the battle for freedom is far from over. As the Empire reels from its critical defeats at the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance-w a fledgling New Republic-presses its advantage by hunting down the enemy's scattered forces before they can regroup and retaliate. But above the remote planet Akiva, an omius show of the enemy's strength is unfolding. Out on a lone reconnaissance mission, pilot Wedge Antilles watches Imperial Star Destroyers gather like birds of prey circling for a kill, but he's taken captive before he can report back to the New Republic leaders. Meanwhile, on the planet's surface, former rebel fighter Norra Wexley has returned to her native world-war weary, ready to reunite with her estranged son, and eager to build a new life in some distant place. But when Norra intercepts Wedge Antilles' urgent distress call, she realizes her time as a freedom fighter is t yet over. What she doesn't kw is just how close the enemy is-or how decisive and dangerous her new mission will be. Determined to preserve the Empire's power, the surviving Imperial elite are converging on Akiva for a top-secret emergency summit-to consolidate their forces and rally for a counterstrike. But they haven't reckoned on Norra and her newfound allies-her technical-genius son, a Zabrak bounty hunter, and a reprobate Imperial defector-who are prepared to do whatever they must to end the Empire's oppressive reign once and for all.
- Author BiographyChuck Wendig is a novelist, screenwriter and game designer. He's the author of many novels, including Blackbirds, Atlanta Burns, Zer0es, and the YA Heartland series. He is co-writer of the short film Pandemic and the Emmy-nominated digital narrative Collapsus. He currently lives in the forests of Pennsyltucky with his wife, tiny human, and red dog.
- Author(s)Chuck Wendig
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Wars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight519 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- jaye8822 Dec, 2016by
This is a must read for any Star Wars fan! Compelling from start to finish
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.