All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA toxic friendship takes a dangerous turn in this riveting vel from the author of Where It Began. Emma is tired of being good. Always the perfect daughter to an overprotective father, she moves to Los Angeles dying to reinvent herself. This is why meeting Siobhan is the best thing that ever happened to her. And the most dangerous. Because Siobhan is fun and alluring and experienced and lives on the edge and she wants Emma to come with her. And it may be more than Emma can handle. Their high-stakes pacts are spinning out of control. Loyalties and boundaries are blurred. And it all comes to a head at the infamous Afterparty, where an intense, inescapable confrontation ends in a plummet from the rooftop How many lies can you tell your father, your best friend, your boyfriend, and yourself before everything falls apart?
- Author(s)Ann Redisch Stampler
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.