All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaddy survives a dealdy tsunami, but she can't find her family. Are they alive? And will she ever get the chance to say sorry? Shades 2.0 is a brand new series that offers fast paced, shorter stories for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, or who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Published by Ransom Publishing, Shades 2.0 is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10 and includes well kwn authors such as Gillian Phillip, Malcom Rose, David and Helen Orme, John Townsend and Mary Chapman. The stories encompass a range of genres such as horror, science fiction, historical fiction and straight modern teen tales.
- Author BiographyJill Atkins is a prolific children's author and to date has had 48 books published, for a variety of ages. Jill began her career as a teacher, but her interest in being a children's author saw her successfully complete an MA in Writing for Children at Winchester University. In the past she has lectured part-time on the subject of early childhood, and she is a member of the Society of Authors and the Children's Book Circle.
- Author(s)Jill Atkins
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight84 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.