Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by chennaiboy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor billionaire Michael Xavier, the opening of The Neptune Hotel in Fiji is the culmination of a childhood dream and an adult obsession - to build a luxury hotel, deep under water on the ocean bed. But during the glittering opening night gala the unthinkable happens. There is a succession of explosions and aftershocks that destroy the hotel and leave a handful of survivors attempting the impossible - to escape from a crumbling building 100 metres deep in the ocean. Enter E-Force, the global rescue team, who race to the scene. But even for these experienced operatives this is one rescue they will never forget.
- Author BiographySam Fisher is the pseudonym for Michael White, author of Equinox, The Medici Secret and The Borgia Ring.
- Author(s)Sam Fisher
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.