All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDominic Mathers is about to discover that the end of his life is just the beginning...Dom is the youngest person ever to arrive in the Necropolis, the 'waiting place' between death and what comes after. And it isn't long before he catches the attention of Satarial, a cruel Nephilim from the beginning of time, who has grim plans to use Dom as entertainment in his vicious gladiatorial games. When Dom's still-living sister, Kaide, appears in the Necropolis too, Satarial has the leverage he needs, and the stage is set for the biggest shake-up the afterlife has seen in centuries. Dom's only option is to compete in the Trials and attempt to win the chance to enter the Maze. In his favour he has an enigmatic young Guide, Eva, and a Guardian, Eduardo, who may t be what he seems. But will they be eugh?
- Author BiographyGrowing up in Papua New Guinea gave Lynnette Lounsbury an appreciation of the mythical and the dangerous. Her earliest memories are filled with earthquakes, the smell of sulfur and stories about magic...She couldn't decide whether to be a writer, an archaeologist or a fighter so she lectures in creative writing and ancient history and teaches Taekwondo. She has explored her passion for storytelling through travel articles, bridal magazine editorials and short stories and she is editor of the youth travel website Ytraveler.com...Every year Lynnette volunteers in the South Pacific for an Ausaid program that gives Islanders the chance to study writing and drama. But perhaps her greatest adventure is closer to home . managing life with a husband who makes films and two boys who make trouble. They provide the inspiration and exasperation needed to get words onto paper...
- Author(s)Lynnette Lounsbury
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.