All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the salience of the caste question in UK law. It provides the background to how the caste provision came into the Equality Act 2010 and how it was reinforced in 2013, and analyses the various interests that played a role in getting caste into law.
- Author BiographyPrakash Shah is Reader in Culture and Law and Director of GLOCUL: Centre for Culture and Law at Queen Mary, University of London, UK. He teaches Cultural Diversity and Law, Comparative Law and Migration Law and is interested in researching how cultural differences matter for law and legal systems.
- Author(s)Dr. Prakash Shah
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.