All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst the Odds offers an in-depth look at the Mapleton, Colorado, school district s transformation of two traditional high schools into seven small schools, each enrolling fewer than four hundred students. This even-handed account chronicles both the heartening successes and frequent frustrations of a district-wide embrace of the small school model.
- Author BiographyLarry Cuban is Professor Emeritus of Education at Stanford University. Gary Lichtenstein heads Quality Evaluation Designs, a firm specializing in education evaluation and research. Arthur Evenchik is the assistant to the dean for special projects in the College of Arts and Sciences at Case Western Reserve University. Martin Tombari is a senior research analyst at Colorado Foundation for Families and Children. Kristen Pozzoboni is a doctoral student at the University of Colorado.
- Author(s)Arthur Evenchik,Gary Lichtenstein,Kristen Pozzobini,Larry Cuban,Martin Tombari,Professor Emeritus Larry Cuban
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight367 g
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Library binding,Cloth over boards,Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.