All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese 11 essays give you new perspectives on Agamben's recent work on government and his relationship to the revolutionary tradition, opening up new ways of thinking about politics and critical theory in the post-financial crisis world.
- Author BiographyDaniel McLoughlin is Senior Lecturer in the Law School at the University of New South Wales. He has published extensively on Agamben in journals including Angelaki, Theory & Event, Law and Critique and Law, Culture and the Humanities.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySenior Lecturer in the Law School Daniel McLoughlin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.