All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a view of the work of philosopher Giorgio Agamben in relation to his own most basic theological premises and the discipline of theology. Though the work of Italian theorist Giorgio Agamben has been increasing in popularity over the last several years in the English-speaking world, little work has been done directly on the theological legacy which actually dominates the overall force of his critical analyses, a topic which has intrigued his readers since the publication of his short book on Saint Paul's Letter to the Romans . Agamben and Theology intends to illuminate such a connection by examining the theologically inflected terms that have come to dominate his work over time, including the messianic, the sacred, sovereignty, glory, creation, original sin, redemption, and revelation. The Philosophy and Theology series looks at major philosophers and explores their relevance to theological thought as well as the response of theology.
- Author BiographyColby Dickinson is a Doctoral Researcher at the Catholic University in Leuven, Belgium.
- Author(s)Colby Dickinson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitlePhilosophy and Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight358 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.