All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgaphileros A is the first in a series of books by Author and Speaker Roger A. Watson (Mr. Triple L). This book is a practical and simple application book, designed to bring understanding to everyday relationships between a man and a woman. Readers will see behind the scenes of a Championship Relationship and kw what it takes to win every time, even to the last breath. The layout of this book has never been seen before in literature and it is designed to be read in one sitting. The practical suggestions are unique in that they have worked before and will work again if you the reader chooses to practice them. Agaphileros A was birthed during the wonderful years of marriage between Jessy and Roger, but was t released as writings until after October 2012 when God spoke to Roger about putting their relationship on display for the world to see. He has been working tirelessly to promote this brand because he yearns to see people have great relationships as they did. It is a calling! So sit back, relax and enjoy the Agaphileros Experience!
- Author BiographyRoger A. Watson hails from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. He received his BA in Humanities and Biblical Studies from Point University in Atlanta, GA and is currently enrolled in Grand Canyon University where he is planning to obtain his Masters of Science in Leadership by April 2014. Roger was married to the late Jessy Magdalene Isaac Watson and they have 2 beautiful daughters. Roger has been given an assignment by God to tell people about how they can have a Championship Relationship like he had with his wife. He uses biblical based philosophies and anecdotes to open up the understanding of the reader about relationships and leaves them with simple practical things to do that can help them to get there. This is a good read and perfect for two readers at the same time.
- Author(s)Roger a Watson
- PublisherRoger a Watson
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoger a Watson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.