All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionDeconstructs fiction and nfiction to further understandings of how aging and old age are created.
- Author BiographyLeni Marshall is Associate Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Stout and the coeditor (with Valerie Barnes Lipscomb) of Staging Age: The Performance of Age in Theatre, Dance, and Film.
- Author(s)Leni Marshall
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Feminist Criticism and Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.