Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the new age in antiaging therapy Don't resign yourself to growing old gracefully. With Age Right as your guide, you can reduce body fat, increase strength and energy, and boost your sex drive, all while adding years to your life. With his revolutionary approach, Karlis Ullis, M.D, provides you with the latest methods for stopping -- and even reversing -- the aging process. Based on twenty years of pioneering work with Olympic and professional athletes, Age Right offers an antiaging program that helps you extend your life span by identifying your unique aging pathway through the Mind-Body-Spirit test. USING A STEP-BY-STEP, PERSONALIZED PLAN OF EXERCISE, NUTRITION, AND ANTIAGING SUPPLEMENTS, THIS UNIQUE PROGRAM OFFERS The most up-to-date information on how and why we age, and the four key factors in the aging process Self-tests to determine your biological age (versus your chrological age) Expert advice on the best combination of nutrition, exercise, and supplements to fight the effects of age-related problems as indicated by your aging pathway Specific guidelines for modifying your antiaging regimen based on gender, fitness level, and lifestyle Detailed descriptions of all the antiaging supplements available today as well as treatments for the next millennium Practical and extensive resources for choosing the right supplements, creating a specific diet and exercise plan, and finding the best antiaging health professionals
- Author BiographyKarlis Ullis, M.D., is a sports medicine and rehabilitation physician at UCLA and has served as a physician at five Olympic games. His antiaging program has been featured on the Today show, Hard Copy, Dateline NBC, and Sally Jessy Raphael. He serves as the medical director of the Sports Medicine and Anti-Aging Medical Group in Santa Monica, California (www.agingprevent.com). Dr. Ullis is also the author of Super T : The Complete Guide to Creating an Effective, Safe, and Natural Testosterone Enhancement Program for Men and Women.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.