All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly readable introduction to dance with older people combines key debates and issues in the field with practical guidance, as well as a resources section including numerous 'toolkit materials'. Diane Amans, leading practitioner in Community Dance, provides the ideal beginners' guide for students, practitioners and dance artists alike.
- Author BiographyDIANE AMANS is the founder of Freedom in Dance, and a leading practitioner and training consultant. She writes regularly for a range of professional publications and is an invited speaker at conferences around the world. Her career has included working in education (schools, FE and Open University), managing dance projects in diverse community settings and continuing professional development in the arts as well as in health and social care.
- Author(s)Diane Amans
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.