Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Nicholas Perricone is one of the most famous dermatologists in the world thanks to his bestselling book The Wrinkle Cure and his award-winning public television specials. In that book, he elaborated on his research into the connection between inflammation and aging-why we wrinkle as we get older. In Ageless Face, Ageless Mind, Dr. Perricone takes several leaps forward. He examines the cardinal processes of aging and discusses the causes of wrinkles, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and more. He then reveals revolutionary strategies and techlogies to control and prevent the deleterious effects of these age-related conditions. Through diet, supplements, and cutting-edge therapies based on the latest ground-breaking information, we can rebuild our bodies. Dr. Perricone shows us how, offering practical lifestyle applications for total body and mind rejuvenation.
- Author BiographyNicholas Perricone, M.D., is a board-certified clinical and research dermatologist and the CEO of NV Perricone MD, Ltd. Dr. Perricone's constant research and groundbreaking products keep him at the forefront of advancements in the field of skin care. He is the focus of a series of award-winning PBS television specials, and he has appeared on the Today Show, Oprah, Larry King, 20/20, and Good Morning America. He has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Harper's Bazaar, Forbes, and a host of other major magazines and newspapers around the globe. Dr. Perricone is an adjunct professor of medicine in the Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences and of the American College of Nutrition. He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Society of Investigative Dermatology. Dr. Perricone has served as an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at the Yale School of Medicine. He lives in Connecticut. Reader of over four hundred audiobooks, Dick Hill has won three coveted Audie Awards and been nominated numerous times. He is also the recipient of several AudioFile Earphones Awards. AudioFile includes Dick on their prestigious list of Golden Voices.
- Author(s)Nicholas Perricone
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Dick Hill
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time630
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.