All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for young startups and entrepreneurs in the advertising, marketing, and digital services space. It's an A-to-Z guide for young advertising firms, full of advice that ranges from getting funding to how to value the company and sell it to how to hire your first employee.
- Author BiographyRick Webb currently serves as a venture partner at Quotidian Ventures, Head of People Operations at marketing software startup Percolate, and as the Founder and CEO of Secret Clubhouse. In 2001, Webb co-founded The Barbarian Group, an award-winning digital ad agency. He served as its COO for the first ten years of the company's existence. Webb is a writer and an avid blogger on technology, advertising, economics, politics, and the government.
- Author(s)Rick Webb,Shirley W. Vinall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.