All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionTimed to coincide with Agent Provocateur's 10th Anniversary, this book celebrates their famous kinky window displays. Are they real or are they mannequins? They are arousing and stimulating - cocking two fingers at British prudery and celebrating the female body, and sexual attraction. From themes such as 'weapons of mass distraction' to subliminal messages of attraction and desire, Agent Provocateur's shop windows are dramatic and daring. This very intimate shopping experience has achieved toriety through stunning and stimulating window displays, which have become famous worldwide. This book is a stimulating look at these erotic exhibitions, which matches Enzo Peccitti's photography with quotes from Vivienne Westwood to the Editrice of Erotic Review.
- Author BiographyJoseph Corre (son of Vivien Westwood and Malcolm McLaren) and wife Serena Rees (London W1) opened the first Agent Provocateur shop 10 years ago arousing a media frenzy usually reserved for superstars. The company has become a phenomenal success (with shops in London W1, W11 and EC3, Birmingham, Russia, Dubai, New York and California) which has spawned the explosion of lingerie into fashion. Enzo Peccinotti (London W1) has been photographing Agent Provocateur's windows for his own personal project for the last few years and is now retained by the company to record them.
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleAgent Provocateur
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight926 g
- Width223 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byEnzo Peccinotti
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.