All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide to the NEW edition of the trusted social-emotional screener, the updated ASQ:SE-2(TM)trade User's Guide gives your program all the information and guidance you need to use the screener accurately and effectively. You'll get * thorough, step-by-step instructions on screening with ASQ:SE-2, including planning and managing your screening program, administering and scoring the questionnaires, and evaluating your program's effectiveness* a complete technical report with psychometric data, including validity, sensitivity, and specificity* guidance on using ASQ:SE-2 in a wide variety of settings * sample letters and forms that increase family engagement, including a welcome letter, parent feedback survey, and parent conference sheet* handouts and activities families can use to help promote children's social-emotional development between screenings, plus a list of resources to support professionals With this clear, comprehensive guide, professionals will be sure they're making the most of this highly reliable, accurate, and parent-friendly screener so they can catch social-emotional issues early and help improve child outcomes. The ASQ:SE-2 User's Guide is part of the ASQ:SE-2 screening system. ASQ:SE-2 is the NEW edition of the bestselling screener trusted to pinpoint social-emotional issues as early as possible during the crucial first 6 years of life. The 9 age-appropriate ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires effectively screen 7 key developmental areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, automy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people. The second edition of ASQ:SE-2 has been revised and updated with invaluable new features, including a NEW 2 month questionnaire, an expanded age range, updated cutoff scores, new behavior and communication items, and more updates to help you better support families and promote social-emotional development.
- Author BiographyDr Jane Squires has served as principal investigator on research studies at the University of Oregon on the ASQ system. She is a professor in special education, focusing on early intervention and early childhood special education. She directs the Early Intervention Program and is associate director of the University of Oregon Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities. Dr Diane Bricker is the former director of the Early Intervention Program at the University of Oregon and a key developer of the ASQ and AEPS(R) systems. She has focused her professional career on the development and study of assessment systems and intervention approaches for young children with disabilities and those at risk for developing disabilities. Dr. Bricker has been instrumental in the development of graduate-level personnel preparation programs that have produced professionals who are delivering quality services to thousands of young children and their families. She has published extensively in the field of early intervention.
- Author(s)Diane Bricker,Elizabeth Twombly,Jane Squires
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.