All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAggie and Ben are back with ather adventure in three short chapters just right for beginning readers. Ben and Aggie are playing fetch in the park. When Ben throws too far, Aggie doesn't come back! Ben looks and looks, but he cant find her. It is the worst day ever. Ben's sadness turns into determination as he retraces his steps, makes posters, and enlists other people to help turn Aggie from a lost pup to a found one.
- Author BiographyLori Ries was born in Syracuse, New York, the eldest of four children. She discovered a love for storytelling as a young child and wrote her first story when she was just ten years old. It was a short story called Jo-Jo the Raccoon based on a true story about a baby raccoon that Lori's grandfather found on the side of the road and brought home for his children to raise. Lori lives in Tigard, Oregon, with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Frank W. Dormer,Lori Ries
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.