Agile Estimation Techniques and Innovative Approaches to Software Process Improvement by Idea Group,U.S. (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $306.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $353.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplying methodologies of Software Process Improvement (SPI) is an effective way for businesses to remain competitive in the software industry. However, many organisations find implementing software process initiatives challenging.
Agile Estimation Techniques and Invative Approaches to Software Process Improvement reviews current SPI techniques and applications through discussions on current and future trends as well as the presentation of case studies on SPI implementation. Ideal for use by academics, students and policy-makers, as well as industry professionals and managers, this publication provides a complete overview of current tools and methodologies regarding Software Process Improvement.
- Author BiographyRicardo Colomo-Palacios is an Associate Professor at the Computer Science Department of the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. His research interests include applied research in Information Systems, software project management, people in software projects and social and Semantic Web. He received his PhD in Computer Science from the Universidad Politecnica of Madrid (2005). He also holds a MBA from the Instituto de Empresa (2002). He has been working as Software Engineer, Project Manager and Software Engineering Consultant in several companies including Spanish IT leader INDRA. He is also an Editorial Board Member and Associate Editor for several international journals and conferences and Editor in Chief of International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals.
Jose A. Calvo-Manzano holds a PhD in Computer Science. He is an Assistant Professor in the Facultad de Informatica at the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid where he teaches Software Engineering, specifically Software Process Management and Improvement. He has participated in more than 20 research projects (European, Spanish Public Administration as well as with private enterprises). He is the author of more than 50 international papers. He is the author of several books on software process improvement and software engineering topics as well. He is the Director of the Research Chair for Software Process Improvement for Spain and the Latin American Region , where he was a member of the team that translated CMMI-DEV v1.2 and v1.3 into Spanish. He also holds the ITIL(R) v2 and v3 Foundation, and CMDB Certifications.
Antonio Amescua is a full Professor in the Computer Science Department at Carlos III University of Madrid. He has been working as a software engineer in a public company (Iberia Airlines) and a private company (Novotec Consultores) as a software engineering consultant. He also founded Progresion, a spin-off company, in order to offer advanced Software Process Improvement services. His research interests include software process improvement, software reuse and software project management.
Tomas San Feliu holds a PhD in Computer Science. He is an Assistant Professor in the Facultad de Informatica at the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid . He teaches Software Engineering, specifically software process management and improvement. He has participated in more than 20 research projects (European, Spanish public administration as well as with private enterprises). He is author of more than 50 international papers. He is also the author of books related to software process improvement and software engineering. He is a member of the Research Chairs for Software Process Improvement for Spain and the Latin American Region and has been a member of the team that translated CMMI-DEV v1.2 and v1.3 to Spanish.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1207 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAntonio De Amescua Seco,Jose A. Calvo-Manzano Villalon,Ricardo Colomo-Palacios,San Feliu Gilabert
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.