All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a tutorial that goes from basic to professional level for Agile IT security. It begins by assuming little kwledge of agile security. Readers should hold a good kwledge of security methods and agile development. The book is targeted at IT security managers, directors, and architects. It is useful for anyone responsible for the deployment of IT security countermeasures. Security people with a strong kwledge of agile software development will find this book to be a good review of agile concepts.
- Author BiographyJeff Laskowski is a senior IT Specialist with IBM's Software group, the author of Agile IT Security Implementation Methodologies, and a freelance author for IBM Developer Works. His expertise in the area of software delivery and security spans more than a decade. During this tenure, Jeff was a principal consultant for application quality at Compuware. As such, Jeff enabled businesses around the globe to proactively integrate effective security practices into their organizations. Jeff joined the IBM team in 2006 and is now a Lead Engineer for the Great Lakes software business unit for Security.
- Author(s)Jeff Laskowski
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.