All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book can help transform your training development methodology into one that allows you to rapidly respond to ever changing business needs. It will teach you how to deliver learning solutions that are both timely and effective. It will introduce you to a flexible development technique, one that allows you to keep pace with fast changing business conditions. It will show you how to achieve better collaboration with your business partners. It will help you create empowered, self-organizing, cross functional teams that can distill large training efforts into smaller components that can then be developed and delivered over multiple iterations. Finally, this book will help you assess if the organizational structure of your training department is optimized to support the needs of your company.
- Author(s)Kaliym A. Islam M.Ed.
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.