Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# by Micah Martin, Robert C. Martin (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $118.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the award-winning book Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped bring Agile principles to tens of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive guide to agile methods with this completely updated volume from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#. This book presents a series of case studies illustrating the fundamentals of Agile development and Agile design, and moves quickly from UML models to real C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the basics of the agile movement, while the later chapters show proven techniques in action. The book includes many source code examples that are also available for download from the authors' Web site. Readers will come away from this book understanding * Agile principles, and the fourteen practices of Extreme Programming * Spiking, splitting, velocity, and planning iterations and releases * Test-driven development, test-first design, and acceptance testing * Refactoring with unit testing * Pair programming * Agile design and design smells * The five types of UML diagrams and how to use them effectively * Object-oriented package design and design patterns * How to put all of it together for a real-world project Whether you are a C# programmer or a Visual Basic or Java programmer learning C#, a software development manager, or a business analyst, Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# is the first book you should read to understand agile software and how it applies to programming in the .NET Framework.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Martin has been a software professional since 1970 and an international software consultant since 1990. He is founder and president of Object Mentor, Inc., a team of experienced consultants who mentor their clients in the fields of C++, Java, OO, Patterns, UML, Agile Methodologies, and Extreme Programming. Micah Martin works with Object Mentor as a developer, consultant, and mentor on topics ranging from object-oriented principles and patterns to agile software development practices. Micah is the cocreator and lead developer of the open source FitNesse project. He is also a published author and speaks regularly at conferences.
- Author(s)Micah Martin,Robert C. Martin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1408 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.