All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing an agile seller virtually guarantees a prosperous career When salespeople are promoted, switch jobs, or face new business conditions, they need to learn lots of new information and skills quickly. It's a daunting task, compounded by the fact that they're under intense pressure to deliver immediate results. What Jill Konrath calls agile selling is the ability to quickly learn all this new info and then leverage it for maximum impact. Having an agile mindset, one that keeps you going through challenging times, is the crucial starting point. You also need a rapid-learning plan that helps you establish situational credibility with your targeted or existing customers in just thirty days. In Agile Selling, you'll discover numerous strategies to help you become an overnight sales expert, slashing your path to proficiency.
- Author BiographyJill Konrath's fresh sales strategies, provocative insights & practical advice help sellers win business with today's crazy-busy prospects.She's an internationally-recognized author and popular speaker at annual sales meetings, kick-off events and professional conferences. Her previous books include Snap Selling and the award-winningSelling to Big Companies. She also publishes an industry-leading newsletter and is frequently quoted by New York Times, Inc., WSJ, Entrepreneur, Selling Power and Sales & Marketing Management.
- Author(s)Jill Konrath
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight240 g
- Width147 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.