Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in Object-Oriented Design, C++ Intermediate Programming, and Object-Oriented Programming. Written for software engineers in the trenches, this text focuses on the techlogy-the principles, patterns, and process-that help software engineers effectively manage increasingly complex operating systems and applications. There is also a strong emphasis on the people behind the techlogy. This text will prepare students for a career in software engineering and serve as an on-going education for software engineers.
- Author(s)Robert C. Martin
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1148 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.