All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn an IT world in which there are differently sized projects, with different applications, differently skilled practitioners, and on-site, off-site, and off-shored development teams, it is impossible for there to be a one-size-fits-all agile development and testing approach. This book provides practical guidance for professionals, practitioners, and researchers faced with creating and rolling out their own agile testing processes. In addition to descriptions of the prominent agile methods, the book provides twenty real-world case studies of practitioners using agile methods and draws upon their experiences to propose your own agile method; whether yours is a small, medium, large, off-site, or even off-shore project, this book provides personalized guidance on the agile best practices from which to choose to create your own effective and efficient agile method.
- Author BiographyJohn Watkins has more than 30 years of experience in the field of software development, with some 25 years in the field of software testing. During his career, Watkins has been involved at all levels and phases of testing and has provided high-level test process consultancy, training, and mentoring to numerous blue chip companies. He is both a Chartered IT Professional and a Fellow of the British Computer Society, where he is an active member of the Special Interest Group in Software Testing (SIGiST), previously serving on committees of the Intellect Testing Group (representing the UK technology industry) and the SmallTalk User Group. He is author of Testing IT: An Off-the-Shelf Software Testing Process (Cambridge University Press, 2001) and currently works for IBM's software group.
- Author(s)John Watkins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.