All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOlder Americans experience stages of ageing with distinct priorities. For younger retirees, climate can be most important; for older retirees, quality of health care. Various states support these and other priorities to sharply different degrees. While many Americans kw which states offer mild climates for outdoor recreation, they rarely kw which states offer the best medical care to Medicare patients. This book tells them and suggests sequential moves to take advantage of states' varying strengths.
- Author BiographyCharles Lockhart is Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University, USA.
- Author(s)Charles Lockhart,Jean Giles-Sims
- PublisherPennsylvania State University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennsylvania State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.