All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntergenerational learning enables intellectually vibrant elderly people who reside in an assisted-living facility to enrich the lives of university students by demystifying old age. More specifically, a structured program of classroom-like activities and personal relationship-building debunks stereotypes of old age and teaches the students to value people for who, rather than how old, they are.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Adelman (email@example.com), Ph.D., is an Emeritus Professor of Biological Chemistry and Past Director of the Institute of Gerontology at the University of Michigan School of Medicine, and Director of University Relations at University Living, Ann Arbor, MI. He is a Past President of the Gerontological Society of America; Past Chairman of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Advisory Committee on Geriatrics and Gerontology; recipient of numerous research grants and other awards; and author of more than 120 articles and editor of more than 30 books.
- Author(s)Richard C Adelman
- Date of Publication19/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.