All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the strengths and opportunities of old age as these are manifested by the accomplishments of aging artists, late artistic works, and elderly arts audiences. It critically examines the psychology of creativity, cognitive development, and gerontology, and will be of interest to a wide range of professionals and students in these fields.
- Author(s)Martin S. Lindauer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Adult Development and Aging
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.