Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe average global population is aging rapidly. Though there are many books on mepause and women's health, ne before this one was specific on aging in men, especially with reference to andropause. Andropause can be considered a subject within gerontology, urology, endocrilogy, obstetrics & gynecology, and especially primary care medicine. This book is case-based, with each case followed by a discussion of the subject and ending with itemized key points and a bibliography. This book is meant for practitioners who t only need to understand the physiological and biochemical changes of the aging male, but also how to apply the kwledge to the patient.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/04/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note62 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byRobert S. Tan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.