All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou need t move to live gracefully and safely as you age. A respected author taps into expertise on how your home can be modestly revated to ease the physical challenges and provide a great quality of life in a familiar surrounding.
- Author BiographyYvonne Poulin is an Elder Planning Counselor (EPC) and a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). She is certified to provide general advice to seniors (and their family caregivers) regarding their physical, emotional, mental, social, and financial issues. This program provided a total needs approach that included the evolving requirement of home adaptations to allow seniors to remain safely In Place . And in 25 years of clinical experience as a RMT she has assessed, treated, and given home exercises and ergonomics instructions to hundreds of seniors. Gordon Morrison is an architectural technologist, educator, and published freelance writer.
- Author(s)Gordon Morrison,Yvonne Poulin
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleEldercare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.