All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers age-associated changes in human motivation. Starting with age decrements in energetic or biological functions, it progresses to an analysis of the psychological and sociological factors that affect the behavioral choices of healthy older people. The author emphasizes the contextual nature of human motives to examine a variety of behaviors, ranging from the traditional to the more complex.
- Author(s)Ernest Furchtgott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Adult Development and Aging
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight629 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.