All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionClaire Catherwood believes her niece needs help if she's going to find love. Amanda loves her job, hasn't time to meet a man, and isn't sure she even wants one. Past experience has proved she has a faulty picker. Claire ask her husband, Mason, to find a suitable husband for Amanda, buy him if necessary. After all buying a husband is different than arranged marriages and dowries.
- Author BiographySandra Noble lives in Iowa with her cat, Beulah. She has also lived in Alaska, Washington, and Colorado, and feels each of these states are great places to live, and have special assets. Sandra has many interests that include spending time with her children and grandchildren, writing, making Victorian lamp shades, and of course, reading a good book. Agreement to Love is her second book, the first, The Fat Woman Mystery was published in 2013.
- Author(s)Sandra Noble
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.