All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from earlier titles in this series, this volume presents further material generated by the World Bank/ISNAR/Australian government biotechlogy study. It covers the present status and future prospects for the application of biotechlogy to solve agricultural and environmental problems in 12 countries: Kenya, Zimbabwe, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
- Author(s)G.J. Persley,L. MacIntyre
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleBiotechnology in Agriculture
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 25
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Noteport.
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGabrielle J. Persley,L.R. Macintyre
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.