Agricultural Futures and Options: A Guide to Using North American and European Markets by Elsevier Science & Technology (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgricultural futures and options has been written for the potential and actual users of agricultural futures markets but should also provide a useful introduction to the more academic students of the subject. Divided into three parts, the first examines the North American markets with chapters on Chicago, definitions, hedgers, commodity trading advisors, options, New York and the Winnipeg community. Part 2's study of the European markets looks at soft commodities and the London Fox, the London Grain Futures Market, meat futures, potato futures and soya bean meal futures. Investing and investor protection is the subject of part 3. Guidelines are provided for opening and servicing an account and a further chapter deals with regulation.
- Author BiographyRichard Duncan, formerly Cargill Group.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard Duncan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.