All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe potentially adverse effects of import surges on domestic markets and the agricultural sector, particularly in developing countries, have received eugh attention to prompt the concepts of safeguards to protect against any injurious import surge. This book has two objectives. The first is to examine the theoretical and legal frameworks of an import surge, based on reviews of the definition and identification of an import surge, and its potential and likely effects. The second is to synthesise the findings of FAO country case studies, including implications for ways to deal with import surges and especially to provide informed guidance to policy-makers to respond to the surge's consequences.
- Author(s)David Hallam,Manitra A. Rakotoarisoa,Ramesh P. Sharma
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Content Notecolour Illustrations
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.