All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume analyzes the development of agricultural policy in Western Europe and the United States. The book concludes that agricultural policy in the two regions is becoming increasingly similar.
- Author(s)A.J. Rayner,K.A. Ingersent
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleElgar Textbooks
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.figs.tabs.
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.