Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses the issue of agricultural price policy for the coffee-based farming systems in Cameroon. It presents a farming systems based analysis of the impact of different agricultural policies on food and export crop production in small mixed farming systems. The analysis shows what impact price policy and changing price relationships have on the production of coffee as well as food crops. The two major coffee-based production systems in Cameroon are modeled in a linear programming framework and the reaction of the farmers to varying price relations, institutional settings and techlogy changes are analyzed. It also highlights how price policy affects inter- and intrahousehold income distribution.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Andrea Fadani studied agricultural economics at the universities of Bonn and Hohenheim and gained professional experiences in the field of agricultural development policies in Malaysia and Cameroon. He worked as a research associate in the Institute of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics at the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart.
- Author(s)Andrea Fadani
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleDevelopment Economics & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetab. and graph.
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.