CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis compilation examines agricultural research from across the globe and covers a broad spectrum of related topics. In this book, the authors discuss research including the efficacy of growing and consuming locally grown produce in New England (USA) and New Zealand; significance of seed and root crop properties in organic farming; diagstic methods for seed-transmitted viruses; remotely sensed detection and monitoring of crop diseases; rice tolerance to the impact of high temperatures; enzyme activity variability in soils under medicinal and food-crop plants; and determining the efficient relations between climatic factors and cotton flower and boll production behaviours.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight520 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byPrathamesh Gorawala,Srushti Mandhatri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.