Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $181.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to integrate aspects of food product marketing with traditional agricultural marketing. The authors are leading authorities from USA and Europe and the book has been developed from a series of courses run for several years by the International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Studies in Zaragoza, Spain. These courses have been attended by postgraduates from a wide range of countries, so the book should have worldwide appeal. It is aimed at senior undergraduates as well as postgraduates and professionals in agricultural and food ecomics and marketing.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byC. Ritson,D.I. Padberg,L.M. Albisu,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.