All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionSean Westin finds himself on the beaches of San Sebastian as he recovers from a bad break. But he ll need more than sand and swells to heal his heart.... The surfing World Championship Tour is under way, and Sean Westin is desperate to make his mark until a stupid display of machismo in Bali leaves his shoulder busted. He has six weeks to get back on the waves or he may be looking at the end of his career. Annie Baxter is the best physical therapist in the business, and she kws it. After almost joining the pro circuit herself, she s wary of working with big stars and their huge egos. But Sean is making her an incredible offer full funding for her after-school skate center for underprivileged kids and she s finding him hard to resist.... As intense therapy sessions turn into passionate intimacy, Sean unleashes a wild side of Annie that she s suppressed for years. Only, Sean s keeping secrets, and when his hidden history comes to the surface, everything even Annie might get torn away.
- Author BiographyAfter a semi-nomadic childhood throughout California, Lorelie Brown spent high school in Orange County before joining the US Army. After traveling the world from South Korea to Italy, she s returned home to California, where she currently lives with her three sons and shih-tzu. Lorelie Brown has cowritten books in two contemporary erotic romance series under the name Katie Porter and has written four historical romance novels. Ahead in the Heat is the second in her sexy, newPacific Blue series, following Riding the Wave.
- Author(s)Lorelie Brown
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitlePacific Blue Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.