All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing in the wake of the World Trade Organization's engagement with Aid for Trade, this book brings together a range of perspectives around this emerging issue. The collection of articles in this volume presents many of the ideas elaborated through research conducted by International Lawyers and Ecomists Against Poverty (ILEAP) since 2005 and is intended to provide a basis for further study. Since many of the contributions on aid for trade to date have come from the North, the book looks to deepen the debate by forwarding voices and experiences from the South. The book traces the evolution of Aid for Trade from its beginnings and examines the global architecture, modalities, and costs associated with its implementation. Drawing on lessons from national and regional experiences, this book further explores ways in which Aid for Trade can both move forward and become a real tool for poverty reduction in beneficiary countries.
- Author BiographyILEAP is an independent, not-for-profit organization whose overriding goal is to promote pro-development outcomes in international negotiations. Established in 2002, ILEAP provides professional backstopping capacity and support in trade negotiations to a variety of beneficiaries in Africa and the Caribbean. ILEAP provides practical, timely, and independent inter-disciplinary trade advice and assistance in trade negotiations to developing countries.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDominique Njinkeu,Hugo Cameron
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.