All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, nine rewned experts delineate their theoretical or methodological approach of Aikido in potentiating constructive handling of social conflicts. The authors depict the contribution of the Japanese self-defensive art Aikido to the theory and practice of conflict transformation. The concept of Elicitive Conflict Transformation (Lederach, Dietrich) necessarily calls for a revised understanding of applied peace work and a new personal profile of the conflict worker. This is the point where Aikido and conflict/peace work meet.
- Author BiographyWinfried Wagner, Dipl.-Psych., is a psychotherapist in private practice, certified in Clinical Gestalt Therapy, and Aikido teacher (7th degree black belt) at the international M.A. program Peace Studies at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleElicitiva - Friedensforschung und Humanistische Psychologie
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWinfried Wagner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.