All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAimee's dead, and everyone believes that her best friend helped her commit suicide. After Aimee dies, after the trial, after the move to the new town, she's completely alone-paralyzed by he loneliness, guilt and anger at everyone's suppression of the truth. Isolated, she writes in her journal, and gradually lets readers into her world. A world where parents don't listen, therapists don't help, and best friends betray you. In the end, she realizes that while she never could have saved Aimee, she might be able to save herself.
- Author BiographyMary Beth Miller has published two books: Aimee and On The Head of a Pin. She lives in Coudersport, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Miller Mary Beth
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight154 g
- Width102 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.