Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimee McPherson is seemingly abandoned by God and estranged from her only living relative. Overpowered by guilt, she has become a recluse. When bad things begin happening to the small Hispanic community nearby, she has to choose . . . Keep on hiding? Or save the people she's come to love like a family. She enlists help from handsome Luke Forsythe, a man she only kws by reputation. Romantic sparks fly between them, but how long can she hide her secret from him, while still helping her friends? And can God forgive her if she fails?
- Author(s)Kathleen Sprout
- PublisherProverb Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProverb Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.