All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that it is t obvious what we means by saying our beliefs and assertions are 'truth-directed'. Do we weaken our tion of a belief if we deal with radical scepticism without surrendering to idealism? This book defends a radically new 'ecological' model of kwledge, examining what might happen if we abandoned genuine belief.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS UNWIN studied at the University of Oxford. He has taught at the Universities of Oxford and Essex, and is now Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Bolton.
- Author(s)Nicholas Unwin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.